Thursday, May 24, 2007

Day 2 - Meal Counts

Yesterday - 23 points

Breakfast on the go: McDonald's yogurt parfait (1/2 of the snack size, shared with Joshua!), large iced tea with lemon/s&l (1.5)

Snack at playgroup: 1oz cheddar cheese, a small handful of wheat thins, 4 blackberries, 1 fig newton (5)

Lunch - amazing lunch for the WW point count! 1 head romaine (yes, the whole thing!), 2T Trader Joe's Caesar dressing (50cal,4g fat,0g fiber), 10 croutons, 1T parmesean cheese. Dressing was a bit lighter than I'm used to but it was so tasty and really, I will get used to it! I could use less lettuce as well, but I was very hungry. I'll add 2-3oz chicken next time. (3.5)

Snack with my kids later: 3 bagel bites (3)

Dinner: tuna with just a smidge of mayo, ritz crackers, baby fuji apple (6)

Dessert: Special K with strawberries, 1 cup skim milk (4)

No comments: